Robert Downy Jr.
2. Do you like Valentine’s Day to be extra special or do you prefer to treat it like an ordinary day?
3. If you like it special, what do you like to do?
If I were going to make it special, I'd cook a nice dinner at home with candlelight, rose petals, no kid, music, and wine. Maybe a pallet on the floor, watch a chick flick, and of course, have some fun on the pallet.
4. If you are single, do you get jealous of those “happy” couples? Heck, if you’re not single, do you get jealous of those “happy” couples?
No, I'm happy when others are happy. Always have been that way, even when I was single.
5. Do you prefer flowers, candy, jewelry, or something unique as a gift?
Chocolate covered strawberries get me every time.
6. Do you like to give traditional gifts or a unique gift?
I like to give unique gifts.
7. Is your partner romantic?
Not particularly :/
8. If you could go on a spontaneous, romantic, weekend getaway, where would you go?
Bora Bora in a hut that is built over the lagoon! Or a cozy cabin in the mountains of Colorado with a wood burning fire crackling!
9. What was your best Valentine’s Day ever?
My first date with Sean (now hubby) Val Day was our first date and we went to The Spaghetti Factory on the landing in STL. We took the metro over too and it was freezing He gave me his jacket. What a great date and Valentine's Day!
10. What was your worst Valentine’s Day ever?
I think some guy in high school gave me some cheesy stuffed animal or something once. I wasn't even into him.
Please indulge me and share your answers in the comments!